From CommontkHome < Interoperability
The Common Toolkit also strives to solve interoperability issues between different toolkits at various levels.
See our integration levels table to get an overview how CTK may be used to ease the integration of third-party functionalities as well as your own.
Currently, CTK offers five levels of interoperability / integration:
- Implements DICOM Part 19 specifications (work in progress)
- Allows the integration of command line programs and a limited form of communication
- A OSGi EventAdmin implementation using the CTK Plugin Framework
- Create modular components with a service oriented approach using the CTK Plugin Framework
- Classic C++
- Use the libraries provided by CTK by directly linking to it.